Thursday, November 10, 2011

Costa Freakin' Rica!

In exactly 27 days, I will be headed to Costa Rica!!  That's less than one month people!  Can you tell I am just a little excited? :)

I am going with my wonderful BF, and he just so happens to have a good friend from grad school who is a native Costa Rican that lives there currently, so we will definitely be experiencing the local flair!  I can't wait for authentic food, beautiful scenery, fun fruity drinks, and most of all, a winter-time tan!  And, as an added bonus, I will have the opportunity to put my Spanish to use! (guess I should find those text books from college because I am RUSTY).

To get me into the spirit for this vacation (as if that was going to be difficult) I took some time this morning to find some pictures of what we might be seeing during our time down south, and all I can say is . . . ENJOY!



Courtesy of www.costaricatours.com (We are doing this!!)


Courtesy of www.costa-rica.no



WOW.

I think in this month of November, when thankfulness is at the top of everyone's mind, I can certainly say I am grateful for a world that has places like this and for an amazing man that wants to experience them with little old me :)

Hasta luego! (yep, I'm practicing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment