Wednesday, May 4, 2011

V.I.P.

It's not too often that I get to live the lifestyle of the rich and famous, but last night I got a little taste thanks to this guy . . .


Coley managed to get us tickets to the Predators playoff game in the lower bowl.  I'll admit, I'm not an avid hockey fan, but I will say that there is nothing quite like the playoffs and it was so fun to be at the game!

In addition to these great seats, our tickets gave us access to the Patron Club, and yes- it's just as fancy as it sounds.  We steered clear of the $34 per person buffet, but we did grab a drink at the upstairs bar and it was pretty cool.  It was like a little tast of Vegas right here in good ole' Music City!

Even though the Predators ended up losing the game, it was a great one to watch.  The combination of good beer, great company, and the illusion of wealth helped me work through the loss, and I will definitely file it away as a night to remember!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment