Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall, Friends, and Football

I love Fall.  I love my Friends.  And I love Football.  I came across this picture the other day and it's got all three so I thought I would share it.  This is when all of my wonderful FRIENDS came in the FALL for the Vandy-UK FOOTBALL game in Nashville.  I'll always remember this weekend because it was a great group of girls, we won the game, and for the highlight- one of my wonderful friends left my number for one of the waiters at the restaurant we went to later that night.  Of course I can't blame her for the bad judgment I used that led me to actually go out with him . . . but that's another story for another day.

So, hopefully this picture encourages you to spend time this FALL enjoying FOOTBALL with your FRIENDS.

I love my memories!



2 comments:

  1. Awww I miss my friends! :) Football weekend for South Carolina??? Please and thank you! After that my Saturdays will be dedicated to nursing clinicals from 6a to 6p! YIKES :)
    Much love!
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is the South Carolina game? I want to come if I can!

    ReplyDelete