Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back At It

It's been quite a while since I've graced my blog readers (thanks to all five of you!) with a new post so I figure I'm due for an update :)  My life has been crazy lately- crazy GOOD, and so instead of blogging about it, I've been living it!  While I can't share all of the great things that have been happening (because what fun would life be without curiosity?), I will say that one of the most exciting things about my life the past couple weeks is this . . .


On Saturday, my wonderful Cats will be playing UConn in this . . .


 . . . and I can hardly believe it!

The only way this could possibly be better is if I were back in college burning couches on Euclid Avenue with fellow fans!  And since that's probably not going to happen, I'll settle for a great group of friends to watch the game with on Saturday night and a prayer that I'll get to do it all again next Monday for the championship!

So here's hoping your March has been just as exciting as mine!  Go Cats!

1 comment: