Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vacation Day

I am NOT on vacation today. 

As we speak, I am at work staring out my window at a dreary rainy Thursday.  I have A LOT to get done today, and yet all I can think about is my warm bed.  Unfortunately, I can't go back and start today over on vacation, but I can dream about all the things I would do (or not do) if I was taking one. 

This is not my bed but it looks just as cozy and I'm pretty sure this is where I would stay until about 10 or 11 just to make sure I squeezed every bit of extra sleep out of my morning off.


I would eat a few bowls of these for my breakfast/lunch.


Obviously, I would have to have one or two of these throughout the day.


Then of course I would spend several hours watching this.  AT&T Uverse has made me a happy girl.  And during my lazy tv-watching afteroon, I would lounge on this:


Again, not my couch but it looks like one on which I could spend several quality hours.


I think I've cooked up a pretty nice little day off for myself.  If only it could happen before 2011 . . .

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahah! I just bought us a 'family size' box of Lucky Charms!

    ReplyDelete